|You are here: Home Chemicals|
Online ordering of non-hazmat chemicals is now available! To order hazardous chemicals please call us at 512-837-6020.
Browse Chemicals (Alphabetical Order)
*Subject to change
- Currently only non-hazmat chemicals are available to order online. To order hazardous chemicals please call us at 512-837-6020 or email us.
- These are industrial chemicals and are not for use in or on humans or animals. Therefore they are not for food, pharmaceutical, or cosmetic use.
- Chemicals are shipped only to the 48 contiguous States!! We use UPS and Freight services for shipping of chemicals.
- Chemicals are made to order. Most chemicals have a 3-5 day lead time before they ship out. Some chemicals, however, require up to a 7 to 10 day lead time. If you have a need-by date please call us.
- Hazardous chemicals will be shipped only to schools, universities, laboratories, and businesses that can provide proof of use and carry liability insurance.
- Buyer is responsible for knowing and following all applicable state laws regarding chemicals. Customer is responsible for any fees related to a chemical order.
- Hazardous chemicals are subject to a $33.00* hazardous material surcharge when shipping via UPS. Certain chemicals require special hazardous material packaging. Some chemicals can ship together and some cannot. Buyer is responsible for all fees as well as shipping charges.
- Hazardous chemicals MUST ship via ground transportation. Therefore hazmat chemicals cannot fly and cannot be expedited.
DEFINITION OF GRADES
- Reagent ACS -- Meets or surpasses latest American Chemical Society standards for purity.
- Reagent -- Does not exceed maximum limits of significant impurities as stated. Does not have ultrastringent requirements of Reagent ACS.
- Laboratory Grade -- Equivalent in purity to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and National Formulary (NF) listings. However, they are not offered for food, drug, or medicinal use of any kind.
- Practical Grade -- Sufficiently high quality for use in many syntheses and other applications.
- Technical Grade -- Selected commercial grades, scrupulously clean, and of reasonable chemical purity. Where usable, most economical grade and suitable for educational purposes.
About us | How to Order | Returns
Chemical Information | Contact Us
Copyright © 2015, Science Stuff, Inc. Science Stuff is a registered mark of Science Stuff, Inc.