* Blue Litmus will turn red when tested with an acid.
- Red Litmus Paper x 100 strips
- Blue Litmus Paper x 100 strips
- Resealable vials
* Red Litmus will turn blue when tested with a base.
Neutral reaction on Blue means the test substance is a base.
Neutral reaction on Red means the test substance is an acid.
* Do not touch the test area - it will contaminate your results.
- Place a new test strip on a flat surface.
Place a few drops of the test liquid onto the strip.
Note: The Red/Blue Litmus paper does NOT include a chart.