The Digital Series has been upgraded to offer a digital model for the convenience of connecting
your microscope to a computer. Built in CMOS camera to connect your computer via USB connection to
capture, manipulate, and view images. Compatible with Windows operating system. Excellent choice for
those computer-savvy elementary and middle school students. Limited lifetime warranty on microscope,
one year warranty on the camera.
- Rugged all metal construction
- 12″ height
- 45° mounted Monocular head - rotates 360°
- 4X, 10X, 40XR-LED CORDED (retractable) achromatic objectives are color-coded
- Adjustable stage stop to prevent damage to the slide or optics
- Round movable stage
- 6-hole disc diaphragm
- Spring-loaded stage clips to hold specimens in place
- Coarse focusing knobs
- Comes complete with dust cover, USB cable, driver, and instruction
manual. Packaged in a Styrofoam box.
- 3.0 M Digital camera
- Shipping Information: 10″ x 7″ x 13″ - 5lbs
Round Moveable Stage:
- Features USB 2.0 connection compatible with PC - Windows 2000, Windows XP and
- Compatible with 32 bit Vista operating system (Not compatible with Vista 64 bit
- Instruction manual and dust cover are included
- Our new digital microscopes include user-friendly sophisticated micro-imaging software
- Software capabilities allow you to preview, compare, count and capture images
- Live video also allows you to preview specimens in real time on your monitor
- 3.5″ Round Moveable Stage makes it easy for small hands to adjust and keep
control of specimen.
- Rotates 360°
- Can slowly control the stage as it
glides into the proper position
- Great for young students!
- Ships separately within 7-10 business days.